Monday, February 28, 2005

Don't make me whip out my Obama stick

There seems to be confusion...and if the confusion isn't cleared up, Obama may wisk in and steal some more thunder from a future wannabe Presidential nominee.

From WQAD:

Governor Rod Blagojevich (bluh-GOY'-uh-vitch) told lawmakers last month he would increase the number of state employees helping veterans. But his proposed budget shows no increase in staff -- let alone the 50-percent increase Blagojevich proposed. And the director of veterans' affairs told lawmakers the governor's budget contains no money for new employees.

So what's up? I'm sure Illinois veterans are interested.

4 Comments:

Blogger Bill Baar said...

Why does Cheryl Reed over at the Sun Times let this one slip by?

8:22 PM  
Blogger live4-luv said...

Irresistible blog. I look for blogs like this one
when time allows me to. I enjoyed the site and I'll
check it next time!
If your look to uncover information, please visit my cash advance with savings account blog

7:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

2:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just found the website who reviews about
many
home based business opportunity

If you want to know more here it is
home business opportunity
www.home-businessreviews.com

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home